Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

#1. Used to drive home under the influence (young &  stupid) and one
night I was on empty city streets around 3 AM and I looked twice at this
newspaper that was blowing across the three lanes. 'Whump!'  Went back
with thoughts of hitting somebody's little white dog only to find out it
was an opossum. (Hate em but avoid em if I can).

#2. GF from the UK (and her brother who popped up- Surprise!) and I were
coming back from a night on the town with her driving the Auntie's VW
Rabbit (on topic!) when we heard a 'blump, bump!' from under the car. I
was in the back seat and looked out the back window to see a white
shepherd type dog (like Bill Bixby's blind character used to have on TV)
 doing a backflip while trying to bite the thing that must have been
attacking it. Driver flipped out, none of the three of us had seen the
animal out in the road. Completely unexplainable.

Only good news was in either case they didn't suffer, other than being
killed that is.

Sorry, I don't have any cute furry animal stories.

TBerk
btw- those hoses in the pic are for the evaporative recirculation system.