HURRAH for Matt Chase!!

My open thanks to Matt Chase of NJ for getting my fender from Daun at Cincy
and hauling it eastward for me.  I just happened to be passing by his place
last Saturday on return from a vacation from NH.  I only had to drive about
6 miles off the major highway I was naturally traveling on my return route.
Met Matt and saw his cool black 16v....  Probably can't get any easier than
that (well, OK, maybe if people didn't take down streetsigns in his
neighborhood and I travel around and around into the next county!!)

A good guy!

THANKS!

-Phil