Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> True.. True.
> I thought groundhog's were all extinct?  :)

Hah!  We should be so lucky.  They're thicker than fleas on a dog's
back up our way.  I've never had one of those bastards crawl up in
the car and chew on hoses, but the porcupines really get a charge out of
automotive undercoating (among other things.)

Farmer Drew

> Shawn Méze
> 86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
> 82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
> Diego!
> http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca