RE: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

LMAO!!!

Not the best thing to be reading while having lunch - funny
& gross at the same time.

And what IS it about last Friday?  I had barely left the
house for Michigan and when a bird hit my windshield...

**th-WHACK**

Looked in the rear view, saw it hit the ground, unconcious.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian