Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

  My dad actually had a squirrel living in the ventilation system of his
truck for a few weeks.  It had made a nest and would push a bunch of
leaves/bark/squirrel shit out of the vent every night onto the floor.  It
took awhile to figure out where all that stuff was coming from.  He didn't
figure it out until he saw the squirrel run out from under the car one day.
He ended up blasting the heater and spraying a hose into the vent system and
was able to chase it out, but the fuker came right back!  He eventually got
rid of it, I forgot how, but he probably pluged up the vent system so it
couldn't get back in.
  Keep in mind, this was my Dad's daily driver.  It even took rides with
him: he saw it run out from under the truck once when he got to work.

-Shawn