RE: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

ROTFL!!! Extra 10 points for the excellent and entertaining sound effects. :D

Neal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brian C Barrows
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 10:51 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

My only critter-related story as of late...

friday eve, I was driving along in traffic with the GF when we hear this
"thwip thwip thwip" catching up to us.  The "thwipping" gets louder, and
now we see it's coming from the red Saturn next to us.  Traffic slows,
and so does the sound.

"thwip thwip... thwip......thwip..........thwip"

GF looks over, and looks back and says "she's got a dead animal stuck on
her tire!"

Traffic picks up, and "thwip.......thwip....thwip thwip thwip"

I say "Huh?  Dead animal?  what do you mean?  Like, parts of the frog or
the whole damn cat or what?"  She said she wasn't sure because she didn't
get a good look, but it looked like there was fur in the tread!

Traffic slows "thwip thwip... twhip.....thwip.............thwip" and
stops...

What we next see is straight out of a Looney Tunes cartoon: There is an
*entire* squirrel, spread-eagled on the tire tread!  The body, four legs
and a tail, all stuck to the tread!!  It was both the grossest and the
funniest thing we've seen in a long time!!!

Traffic starts, and "thwip.........thwip....thwip..thwip thwip thwip"

We had to get over to the next lane, but made special effort not to get
*right* behind her...

B.

'85 VW Jetta
'87 Porsche 944