Re: OFMG!!! You guys arent gonna believe this one .....

  No, you can only have a handgun if you can prove that you are not
paranoid and have good reason to carry one :-)

  By the way, a few years back, during a Grand Prix practice, a spot
crawled across the TV screen while an F1 car was bearing down on it.
Once the dust settled, the driver said he did not see anything, just
something red flying all over, and missing pieces on his car. He had
just smashed into a groundhog.

  If you want to do the same, don't do it with a Scirocco, find a lesser
car. Maybe an F1 car?

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (shuddering)