ALT bracket to remove AC compressor

I found the NON-AC bracket on a wabbit in the Junkyard
I visited this morning.  I also saw a BUNCH of what I
thought to be the exact same bracket on a few Foxes
they had.  Are these in fact the same bracket?
Anybody know?  If they are the same bracket, then why
does everybody complain that they're so hard to find?
I know you need to change pullies, but that's what
Potterman is for!  Educate me!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - Needs wetsanded... but that's the easy part.
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith