Re: spring question

Cutting the coils will stiffen the spring. On my 84 I cut both front and
rear coils, but the front a little more to get rid of the power boat
nose up attitude. As a result the fronts got MORE stiffer than the
rears, the car understeered like a pig  and I needed to install a larger
rear sway bar to rebalance the handling.
Dan