RE: U.S. Bulbs for Euro Headlights.

Travis,

your right, everyone has passed the word around in your town to flash their
headlights every time they see you, its a persecution, find a euro-light for
the persecuted league or something.

seriously,

the first clue your lights are miss-aligned 99% of the time, other people
flash their lights at you because your lights are glaring into their eyes.

now when you installed your euros did you invert the 3 wires around? because
if you did not, your low beams are in High beam mode (I know I just did this
not so long ago and even though aligned they where.. well TOO BRIGHT) and I
did not know better until someone told me about that , switch the yellow and
white wires around on your 3 prong low beam, beat you that is what is
happening, (easy note of testing this) when you put your high beams on, all
(low and high) should be on, if not, you have the yellow and white wires the
wrong way...

Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco