Preparation for Engine overhaul...

Well being tired of hearing the rhythmic clicking of my valve shims, and
"proot proot" ruthmic tone at the pipe of my valves I am preparing myself
for a engine overhaul ( so far planned, crankshaft Bearing, Piston Bearing,
Head Seal, Piston rings, valve cover gasket, cam seals, valve shims) I am
sure I will need other parts as I open the heart of my "Beatrice"...

But On the good side of things.. Did an engine compression test yesterday.
160-160-155-160
considering that the Bentley stated (JH) New engine 131-174, Wear limit 109
Max difference between cylinders : 44

I am rather happy about it, even though I will change the piston rings. that
my little 85 8v is still running good compression.

Just raving, early in the morning, no one to talk too... just though I'd
share a little.

(Doesn't it ever have a SUNNY day in Canada... Gezzzz I am getting depressed
9 days of rain.. and more to come..
for crying out loud it fsking JUNE already. Man I can't wait to go back to
Texas.... it sucks here...)

Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco