Re: Poly Strut Bearings

I would have to disagree with Ron.  I have Poly front strut bearings, lower
control arm bushings, front motor mount, front swaybar bushings, rear
swaybar busings, rear upper shock mounts and soon to have the rear beam poly
bushings.  I also have Spax sport springs with Bilstein sport struts and
shocks front and rear with 195/50-15, front lower stressbar, rear upper
stressbar and front upper stressbar and my ride is very nice.  Sure, I can't
hit the 3-4" deep potholes without getting a big thud but who can?  I have
had this setup for about 4 years and the car came with the front poly strut
mounts so they have been there for quite a while without deforming the
shock/strut towers.  I don't race rally or even autocross but I do take on
ramps hard enough to squeal all 4 wheels (or three as the case may be).  The
best thing to do is to try it and see if you like it!!  It's not like
installing a supercharger or anything, just a few bucks!  Then if you decide
you don't like them I'll buy them from you for half price!!!  HTH!!

Dave