Re: Poly Strut Bearings

I'm going with this setup, and I think it shall be perfect thanks to cheapass Ron. I have poly *everywhere* except for the upper strut bearings, and rear upper shock bushings. Rubber is nice there because those make the most noise and creak against the body over every little bump. With this setup, a 22mm front swaybar, 28mm autotech rear swaybar, the car feels awesome! Oversteer if you know how to do it, and neutral most of the time. One of the most important places is the rear axle beam bushings, they naturally flex and cause understeer by design. I've tried a lot of different bushings, but feel this is the best compromise between sanity and feeling *every* little thing. It also seems to ride a lot better too, and seem much more crisp than with rubber all over. I'm going to add a cheapass Ron swaybar to the mix for autox, that with the autotech should provide moderate oversteer even with the monster front bar. I also like the way the car feels with the front bar on it, although a lot of people don't. I guess it's a matter of driving style. Peace,
	-Gary Huff