Re: Steering rack bushings!

Yeah, I have the the top nut threaded on about 2 turns. The bottom is lined up to go over the stud, I think at this point it's a matter of application of force to get it over, and sunk into the poly bushing right. Not much room to use strength and a large screwdriver to force it over when the car is on stands. I thought about dropping and removing the downpipe, but figured at this point I might aswell not given I just have to get the bottom hole far enough down the stud to get the threads started enough so the nut grabs and then I can just tighten away until both are done and that is that. Peace,
	-Gary Huff