Re: more sunroof q's and a seat question

> # 2 Tne driver's side seat doesn't slide properly - I'll take it apart too if
> I can move it enough - is the likely culprit just rust or broken stuff there
> too?

  if you just bought it, it's probably a pen or two, a couple coins, and
some other junk in there. shouldn't be too difficult to clean out if you
have small hands. i've seen cars that have been wet inside that aren't
rusted (usually because the seat area i raised above the floor a little.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com