Going to L.A.

I have a business trip to the west coast next week, I'll be arriving in LA
on Monday night, and leaving Thursday morning.  I'll be busy all day
Tuesday, and Wednesday through the early afternoon.  Anyone around the
area want to get together when I've got free time?  Email me privately
and we'll trade contact info.  I'm going to try and pick up some parts
from Mike too...avoids all that nasty west->east UPS shipping...See ya!

==Brett
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net