Re: Mono Wiper Question

>How do you configure a mono wiper so that it rests on the driver's side? I
>don't like the way it rests really high up on the passenger side so that it
>can sweep all of the driver's side. It's from an '82 and not a MK1 if it
>makes any difference. TIA

I have the mono wiper in my '84 resting on the drivers side like this.....I
like it much better that way, because the blade stops the water drops from
coming back up the windshield when you are driving fast..........all you
have to do is unbolt the linkage from the spindle on the wiper motor, then
reposition the linkage to where you want the wiper to sit, reattatch to the
motor, and presto, you're all done.  you may want to bend your wiper arm
though, or else it won't go all the way flat on the drivers side.  A vise
works great for this.

Casey
84 Roc
83 Audi Coupe