Fwd: Outstanding ORIGINAL SPEC 1981 Scirocco For Sale

This is a forwarded message from Alan Spencer, he asked me to send this
on to the group...wish I could afford this one.  Too many quality Mk1's
coming up for grabs today...can't they wait until I have the spare $$? ;)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net