RE: Mono Wiper Question

Mine rests low on the pass. side, and I've never noticed any problem with it
not covering the dr. side sufficiently.  I've never looked at the linkage -
is something possibly out of whack or loose on yours?

I'm pretty tall, so I suppose that _could_ make a difference in where I look
out compared to someone fairly short (don't know if you are or not), but it
seems the effect would be insignificant...

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0