Re: Tanrantula Mags

Hehehe, arent we but a bunch of kids with toys...

Alright I have been putting off putting them on in Canada (snow salt yanno...)
but I will wash the car today, and put the hubs on it, take a few pictures, and
take em off
the only thing that is too bad, I think they would probably look nicer if they
matched the VW with the same "silver" of the mags, maybe I will get another set
and paint them to see what the population thinks... (GRIN)

--
Patrick Bureau, pbureau@home.com
'85 Scirocco