Re: Tanrantula Mags

At 08:32 PM 1/25/01 -0700, Mike VanAmburgh wrote:
>Centercaps for Tarantulas?  Aren't these the wheels that were on 83-84
>GTIs and some Quantums?  Hmm, I've never seen the centercaps either.
>
>Mike

Tarantulas are the wheels that came on '82 -'85 sciroccos and some
foxes(and maybe some others I'm unaware of).  But they have the same
center cap as the '83/'84 GTI wheels.  These center caps are only the size
of the hubcentric opening in the middle of the wheel and are black plastic
with a VW on them.

John