RE: Wheels wanted - was Re: Tanrantula Mags

Doh!! To my previous message.
Snowflake, Tarantuala, aren't these the same wheels?
I guess I am getting slow in my old age.

When I hear Tarantula wheels I actually think of the 7-spoke Porsche 924
wheels.
He he he.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver