[fs] '82 scirocco parts

  well, i finally got it home. everything is there and for sale with the
exception of the wiring of the car and a couple other things. it's
maroon with a beige/mustard yellow seats (in pretty good shape, all
things considered) and brown door panels (driver side shot). it does run
(needs exhaust work badly) and should be a 1.7l. transmission seems fine
(only used 1st and reverse). passenger tail light cracked (driver side
okay). for those who don't know, this is the one that has 'scirocco'
written across the back window and is in very nice shape. some surface
rust here and there, but nothing eaten through. some minor door dings,
but that's about it. even has the factory radio (sans face plate and one
knob). let me know that you're interested in and what price you're
looking to spend. i'd like to get rid of it asap. all parts located in
westerville, ohio (central ohio) 43081. also have more vw parts for sale
on my website. many more parts for sell in the coming weeks due to
liquidation.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com