Re: I am an idiot. Please help me.(CV job)

I have known from the start that the balls should go back to the same
position, but I can't keep track of those things when they are apart!  I have
done at least 10 CV/boots/replacements.  None that I have done have failed,
however I have had two rebuilt shafts fail within 4 months! (which I promptly
took back for warranty)
No description is good enough to help you put those things back together! you
just have to do it.  Make sure you have a table and a vice to do this with,
I've done several on the ground, it's hard on the back that way:)

Also, no one has mentioned this yet, but CV gresse is very toxic!!!  wear
latex gloves, you will be in better shape afterwards.

Just a few lines
Ben
86 8v