How much for good H4's in US? (In in Germany right now)

I went to the Siemens store here in Erlangen, and
found of all things (amid dryers, telephones, power
tools, etc.) a rack with auto bulbs...I bought a
little kit with 1 60/55 H4, 5 fuses (2 bullets, 3
blades) and 4 other various bulbs...this is an OSRAM
H4, and I got the whole thing for DM 12.50 (about
$6.00)

Regular H4's were DM 10 (about $4.85).  Is this a good
price for OSRAM H4's, and if so, how many should I get
for y'all w/ Euro conversions?

Let me know fast, and remember there are limited
supplies...only one more little bulb kit, and about 6
H4's (all 60/55)...listers only get them...first-come,
first-served at what I pay + post from Cincy (about
what, $3.?? priority mail)?

Any other goodies (small please) that I should bring
back??  I am seeing a Scirocco list pal (Patrick
Schiller) Friday night.

Ron