Re: ND dates confirmed - CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS!

T Berk wrote:

> To all and sundry, if you got one, shine it up and bring it, condition
> is not "Show Car Only". You just have to make it, we need an all
> Scirocco Domination.

Ask anyone who showed up last year but didn't enter their car - several
listers were kicking themselves once they got there and realized that
"show car" condition was NOT the least bit necessary to hang with the
gang!  But most of the crowd got the message and entered, and the result
is hanging on Potterman's wall.. :D

> Last year we had a guy drive in from Atlanta, GA. <ahem> Surely you can
> make it if he did.

And now Pat has moved to  Silicon Valley and just bought a Mk1.  Now that's
dedication!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0