ND dates confirmed - CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS!

Quoting TurboTim directly from a post at the VWVortex forums:

"Well the Date is set. If all works well we are shooting for the largest VW
(h20) and Audi show in North America.

Ok we got the date set. May 19-20. This will be a two day event and even 3
day for those comming in Friday. We will have tons of cool events and of
course the big show on Sunday.

This year we will have on-line registration to make it easy as well as take
credit cards for the fees. More details coming soon.

We are looking a few dedicated hard working people to join our carshow
committee. Shoot me an E-mail if you are local (SF bay area)and want to help."

3-day event??!!  There was talk in the past of possibly having a track event
at Laguna Seca (which would absolutely ROCK!) to go with the show.. could
this be coming to pass?

Tim, please fill us in!

This is it guys - last year, 34 listers made it.  This year we want to see
more of you from even further away!  We MUST rule again!  We need 50+ this
year.  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0