Re: ND dates confirmed - CLEAR YOUR CALENDARS!

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Quoting TurboTim directly from a post at the VWVortex forums:
>
> "Well the Date is set. If all works well we are shooting for the largest VW
> (h20) and Audi show in North America.
>
> Ok we got the date set. May 19-20. This will be a two day event and even 3
> day for those comming in Friday. We will have tons of cool events and of
> course the big show on Sunday.
<snip>
> This is it guys - last year, 34 listers made it.  This year we want to see
> more of you from even further away!  We MUST rule again!  We need 50+ this
> year.  :D
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Show up and I will put a cold one in your hand.  Fat Cat will flow, and
a mystery alternative to boot. You have to come, to find out what it
will be.

To all and sundry, if you got one, shine it up and bring it, condition
is not "Show Car Only". You just have to make it, we need an all
Scirocco Domination.

Last year we had a guy drive in from Atlanta, GA. <ahem> Surely you can
make it if he did.

TBerk