Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 9:42 PM
Subject: audi 2.0 head

Hey guys, I am putting an Audi 3A 2.0 in my mk1 and I have been searching the net for some info on my head. Does anyone know any info about the head on this Audi engine? Specifically I am wondering what size valves it has in it. Also I would like to know how if the intake manifold will fit one of the big VW throttle bodies without requiring porting. I have not been able to find any Audi sights that contain these kinds of specs. If anyone could point me to some I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Todd