RE: [OT] HTML postings..lets help each other

>Hello,
>
>I remember this subject, and I was (unknowingly) one of the offenders.
>I have changed e-mail software/computers since last time and probably am
>doing it again.

It's big enough to read, it's in a color scheme that's actually readable,
it's fine. :)

>Remember, even though we all love and know how to fix our Scirocco's, not
>all of us know how to configure our computers to prevent this.
>
>My advice, like it was last time, (sheesh!) is to KINDLY!!!! let the
>offenders know that they are posting this stuff and help them figure out how
>not too instead of blocking them from the list (I know, you were just
>kidding Brett, right?)

Well, Peter did _ask_ what we could do about it...since a few people
didn't seem to care enough to fix it, or seek the knowledge to fix it...
yeah, I was kidding mostly. :-)  Of course, there has been enough new
members on the list so that maybe some people just don't know, it's late,
and I'm feeling a bit harsh, k? :}

I'll return to my normal mellowness after a lot of sleep.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net