Re: [OT] HTML postings..lets help each other

Randy Block wrote:

<snip>
> There are probably plenty of Computer geniuses on this list that could help
> a fellow Scirocco brother out in this matter.
> I highly doubt anyone is doing this intentionally to piss everyone else off.
<edit>
> Ok I am done with my rant 8P
> Carry on.
>
> Randy B
> "Living in Silicon Valley and know about as much about computer code as I do
> tuning a Ferrari 250 GTO"

Randy,

As always, take it out and Run it Very Fast!

HTML code is causing many problems, one of which is the reduction of the
font to such a small size as to make it unreadable on my screen. Other
times it causes real cute color combinations, again rendering the
absorption of the content difficult.

Now, I sympathize with those unknowingly using an email client that
defaults to HTML output, but I will also be happy to assist any and all
to Turn the crap OFF,and or develop a way to use a different client for
work vs the list email.

If you get a note from me, pls. don't take  offense, if you have
questions drop me a line, off line.

Thank you for your time.

TBerk
Scirocco specific content: I have a donor car in the pipe line; A2 GTI.
Mmmmm, Parts. 8P