RE: [OT] HTML postings..lets help each other

Hello,

I remember this subject, and I was (unknowingly) one of the offenders.
I have changed e-mail software/computers since last time and probably am
doing it again.

Remember, even though we all love and know how to fix our Scirocco's, not
all of us know how to configure our computers to prevent this.

My advice, like it was last time, (sheesh!) is to KINDLY!!!! let the
offenders know that they are posting this stuff and help them figure out how
not too instead of blocking them from the list (I know, you were just
kidding Brett, right?)

There are probably plenty of Computer geniuses on this list that could help
a fellow Scirocco brother out in this matter.
I highly doubt anyone is doing this intentionally to piss everyone else off.

If I am one of the offenders, now that I am using a different setup, please
let me know and likewise with others.
This can be done off list, in secrecy, so no one is specifically targeted.

Ok I am done with my rant 8P
Carry on.

Randy B
"Living in Silicon Valley and know about as much about computer code as I do
tuning a Ferrari 250 GTO"