Re: Website idea - I think we are on different wavelengths, folks

> Speaking of ND - I hope to see more of you from points eastward at this
> year's show!  Jim and Daun carried the torch for the easterners last year,
> let's see more of you out this year - you'll have a great time,
guaranteed!

I am totally looking forward to some shows this year.  Hope to get a chance
to check out your rocco.  Didn't you have a webpage or something where you
have, like, 500 pics of it?  I'd like to get that URL again if you don't
mind.  Wanna make a rocco screensaver.  Hey, that would be cool to make for
the List!

Also, what make are your wheels?  I think they look great.  ND 2001: "Hey
Kevin, I'm Phil - nice to finally meet you!  Oh, take a look over at that
rocco! [breaks out sack filled w/ lead] *WHAP!*".  Later, back in VA - "Hey
everyone, look at the cool wheels some guy from CA gave me!"   hehehe

So you still want me to come out?  ;-)

-PK