Re: Website idea - I think we are on different wavelengths, folks

RoccoPhil wrote:

> I am totally looking forward to some shows this year.  Hope to get a chance
> to check out your rocco.  Didn't you have a webpage or something where you
> have, like, 500 pics of it?  I'd like to get that URL again if you don't
> mind.  Wanna make a rocco screensaver.  Hey, that would be cool to make for
> the List!

Funny you mention screensaver.  I have a 'rocco one on my machine at work,
and started to make another here, but the flukey software I have for
creating them gave me a bunch of grief, so I put it off (this was within
the last week or so).  Once I do get one done I'll make it available to
anyone on the list.  I have pics from the many west coast gatherings
and shows to use, as well as other stuff pulled down from the 'net.

I don't have 500 pics posted, but here are a couple of links with pics
from the ND show last year, and "hang your rocs out in the fog 2k" which
was a little gathering we did up in SF last November:

http://www.deco.net/klc/nd2000.html
http://www.deco.net/klc/ritf.html

> Also, what make are your wheels?  I think they look great.  ND 2001: "Hey
> Kevin, I'm Phil - nice to finally meet you!  Oh, take a look over at that
> rocco! [breaks out sack filled w/ lead] *WHAP!*".  Later, back in VA - "Hey
> everyone, look at the cool wheels some guy from CA gave me!"   hehehe

They are just OEM BBS 15's off an early Corrado.. pretty easy to find
actually.

> So you still want me to come out?  ;-)

Yep, just leave the sack o' lead home!

--