Website idea - I think we are on different wavelengths, folks

My idea was to feature the cars WITH pictures of the drivers, plus info on
the DRIVER'S background.  Not so much the stinkin' car.  Uh, we all pretty
much know how much they weigh, what colors they come in, their relative
speeds, blah, blah, blah...

I checked the Scirocco.org site (and have seen it all before).  There are
Profiles (really nothing but car-only pics and mod info, maybe one or two of
an owner or something) and Mk1, Mk2, and 16v sections (these essentially
just pics of cars).  It's not the same thing I was talking about.

I was offering to have a website that gave some background on the List
members themselves, for the sake of community.

If I still am not finding the proper URL, why doesn't someone give it to me?

-PK