Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

> > It really sounds like this is your business your running off the
> > list and not just your hobby dude.
>
> Ya think...
>
> I'm not running my business off this list, but I thought somebody here
> might want a deal on a quaife or a TT exhaust.

As far as I am concerned, as well as a bunch of other people all over the
country, Peter can pretty much post whatever he wants here.  He gives more
input into parts inquiries and problems than anyone on this list, bar none.
I think most of us know that.  Plus, probably a good portion of us would
have to have shelled out more money to keep our cars running without Peter's
help, or biz, whatever.

And, hell yeah, I am going for a Quaife!

-PK