Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

On Sat, 06 Jan 2001 10:47:26 EST Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
writes:

> >I'm also selling the Peloquin shim kit for the 020, for $80 plus
> ~$10 shipping.
>
> $10 for shipping??  Is this Next day air or something?
Where can you get Next day shipping for $10?

> At the very least you can 3 day it priority mail for less than $5.00
for people.

I don't know how much shipping will be exactly, that why I put the "~"
in front of the $10.

It was an ESTIMATE!

How about < $10...

I don't have the kits here, and I don't set the shipping costs, since
they will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.

If someone is interested, send me your address and I can find out the
EXACT shipping cost.

> It really sounds like this is your business your running off the
> list and not just your hobby dude.

Ya think...

I'm not running my business off this list, but I thought somebody here
might want a deal on a quaife or a TT exhaust.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 Scirocco, RD/FF