Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

On Sat, 6 Jan 2001 03:13:32 -0500 thescirocco@juno.com writes:

>I'm also selling the Peloquin shim kit for the 020, for $80 plus ~$10
>shipping.
>It is the type that goes behind the CV flange...

$10 for shipping??  Is this Next day air or something? At the very least
you can 3 day it priority mail for less than $5.00 for people.

It really sounds like this is your business your running off the list and
not just your hobby dude.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette "SS"
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!