[OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

I'm starting an Autotech Quaife group buy.
I'll need to get an order of 5 or more to get these prices.

I have 3 committed, so far...

20% off Quaifes from Autotech.

020 and 02A Quaifes will be $796 plus shipping from Autotech.

I'm also selling the Peloquin shim kit for the 020, for $80 plus ~$10
shipping.
It is the type that goes behind the CV flange...

CA residents will have to pay sales tax, IF Autotech drop ships them.
If I ship them, California 020 and 02A Quaife orders will be $830
delivered.

I'm planning on collecting funds after all the Techtonics exhausts, from
the group buy, have been delivered, Jan 26th.

For all US Scirocco listers (not in California, or CA listers with an out
of state address), I can do it for $800 delivered.

Thanks,
Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"