Re: Website idea - I think we are on different wavelengths, folks

RoccoPhil wrote:

> My idea was to feature the cars WITH pictures of the drivers, plus info on
> the DRIVER'S background.  Not so much the stinkin' car.  Uh, we all pretty
> much know how much they weigh, what colors they come in, their relative
> speeds, blah, blah, blah...

This is a cool idea.  Jim Jarrett snapped a pic of virtually everybody
present standing with their cars at the ND show out here last year, that
would be a helluva head start as there were 34 of us there.. not sure if he
did the same at Waterfest..  <?>

Speaking of ND - I hope to see more of you from points eastward at this
year's show!  Jim and Daun carried the torch for the easterners last year,
let's see more of you out this year - you'll have a great time, guaranteed!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0