Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:55:44 -0500 "RoccoPhil" <roccophil@mindspring.com>
writes:
> > > It really sounds like this is your business your running off the
> > > list and not just your hobby dude.
> >
> > Ya think...

> As far as I am concerned, as well as a bunch of other people all
> over the country, Peter can pretty much post whatever he wants here.
> He gives more input into parts inquiries and problems than anyone on
this list,
> bar none. I think most of us know that.  Plus, probably a good portion
of us
> would have to have shelled out more money to keep our cars running
without
> Peter's help, or biz, whatever.
>
> And, hell yeah, I am going for a Quaife!
>
> -PK

Wow!

Thanks Phil!

You are no.4...

One more Quaife, and I can put the group order together and set a
deadline for payment.

Btw, regarding the shipping charges on the Peloquin bushing kit, I'll be
ordering at least 4 kits and
then sending them out from here, this way shipping will only be $5 per
kit, $85 delivered.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"