Re: [OT] 20% Off Quaife Group Buy

skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

>I'm also selling the Peloquin shim kit for the 020, for $80 plus ~$10
>shipping.
>It is the type that goes behind the CV flange...

$10 for shipping??  Is this Next day air or something? At the very least
you can 3 day it priority mail for less than $5.00 for people.

It really sounds like this is your business your running off the list and
not just your hobby dude.

Damn dude,...who pissed in your corn flakes this morning? So what if Peter
sells stuff on the list...he hooks you up, doesn't he?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)