More Update on CIS and Virus thing

OK,....As darkness fell I decided to do some last minute things just for
.....GP.  Compression tests yield the following.... #1=126  #2 =109  #3=127
#4=126.....Pulled the plugs, (duh....hence the compression tests) all of
them black as can be and most a bit fuel saturated....I wasn't surprised to
see the fuel but not the black build up on them.....So I got 0 miles out of
this set of plugs.  I have cleaned them up well and will regap them as
necessary.  I will try them tomorrow morning with a bit of starting fluid
and see what I have.  Maybe buy some new plugs too if I feel it will help.
I'm still going through the rest of responses from you guys so hopefully
there will be a couple of ideas I have missed.  This thing really has me
boggled.
    As for the virus thing.  My sincere apologies to everyone.  Someone
suggested that it may have been on purpose.  Obviously they hadn't thought
about that one much.  Since it was sent to the "list" which I am on,......I
would have been sending it to myself.  doh!  Which did happen BTW.
Basically what I could figure out here is while all my in-laws and family
were here during Christmas,...they all played on the puters in the house.
Anyway,..to  make this short.....a virus attachment was opened on my end
that came from the GTI list.  Without knowing it,....I tore this puter apart
on Christmas to install some new goodies.  I get it back up a going and send
out an email to you all for some CIS help.  (imagine that  :~)     Along
with the email goes some "matrix" virus that attaches itself to outgoing
email without me ever knowing it.  I truly am sorry.  Naturally the one
thing that I hadn't reloaded on my puter before sending it back out is
Norton's....what a damn fool I am.  Anyway,....I believe all is back
together on this end.  Minus the fact that my puter now beeps.  Just kind of
a random thing.  Anyone has any ideas about this I could use that help as
well.
Once again,...I'm sorry about the puter stuff and I really appreciate the
help many of you are giving on the CIS problem.
Thanks,
Chris