Re: Website idea - I think we are on different wavelengths, folks

> I'm pretty sure you haven't, as I just did a huge update to the site
> last week...over the years I've put up many pictures of people with
> their
> rides, what ever they've submitted actually.  Have you sent in anything?
;-)
> I also remember you saying you've never seen a picture of me...?  There's
> at least 3 pictures of me on scirocco.org, been there for a long long
> time too.  Have you looked under the mailing list section of the site?

You know, that is the direction I needed.  That is the one area of the site
I haven't checked out thoroughly.

> Would you like to help maintain that page?  You collect info and pictures
> from people.  Clean up and crop the pictures, create a thumbnail and a
> click to enlarge version, do up the HTML and send it to me.  I'll post
> it in that section of the site.  If you'd like to add more it, like
instead
> of merely a 'click-2-enlarge' picture, a page of pictures, that'd be
> great.
>
> Go download the source to the page, work it over a bit if you want, or
> just send me your info and I'll add it.  I understand your desire to
> contribute and encourage you to do so.  Sounds like you're really
> interested in doing something that would help an under developed portion
> of our communal site, and scirocco.org is all supposed to be a site for
> all of us.  What do you say?

I think I'd be interested in doing it, Brett.  I'll start fiddling around
with it, then.

One thing - we gotta ban pics of your mug!  hehe

-PK