Re: i try to get out but you keep pulling me in....

i will say this and those tha thave met me probably never thought that i had
anyhtign wrong with me at all, it has been goign on since i was about 15 so
after a whiel you leanr  to compensate and adjust to hide soem issues, here
is one insight  you may never see me walk with a limp becasue i have learned
to carry myright  hip and not bedn the knee as to look like a step, there
are days where the pain does not let me out of bed but hey life goes on and
i get up and do stuff, and 10;1 you will never see me much in pain unless
you are aroudn me for more then 2 days i can hide shit well but then it
really starts to play havoc on ya too much compensation leads to othe
issues,
i had to wear a knee immobilizor for anout 4 years  ended up pinchin a nerve
in my leg still ahve not recovered form that, but i dont fall over for no
reason when my knees just gpoes out, 4 surguries later  i can walk w/o pain
but  with no feeling in my knee  nerver removed caartilage taken out,
pinched releases(hahahaha  not really) shave platella(knee cap) i dont gfeel
anythign on my inside right knee, dont know when you damage it or over work
it when it is complely done there is no warnign it just goes out now,
enough medcical for now
as for needign to expkain myself after lots of bad moods and consent
critisms for nto beign able to do thigns the "right" way i taught myself to
over come many obsticles and work aorudn them or with them in a way, so
sometiems i dont feel liek i need to explain why i do the thigns i do i just
do them adn most people have learned to deal with it or move on
as for not tlakign to me specifically you made it a public response so i
felt as though i needed to responed since you did brign me up
jonas