RE: The infamous typing thread, and why it needs to stop.

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:53:57 -0500, Neal Tovsen said:

> T Berk said:
>  >  Naw, it may seem obvious but that is the problem- perception has run
>  > rampant and this has devolved into a witch hunt.

<rather Lareg SNIP!>

I hate putting oil on a lit fire.... check his web site folks... no typoes
except the one made on the first line of the first page. obviously he knows how
to correct spelling mistake...
Enough said already... Web site address :
http://www.netcolony.com/autos/sjmill/index.html

Sorry Jonas, though I no longer have a beef with you... I saw the web page and
it prooved to me that you can type properly when you set your mind to it.

--
Patrick Bureau
'85 Scirocco