RE: Possible Scirocco.org merchandise?

On Sun, 25 Feb 2001, Neal Tovsen wrote:

> Let's take this coffee cup thread one step further:
>
> If you can come up with a tasteful, as-if-from-the-factory means of
> "retro-fitting" a cupholder to my '88 16v (preferrably WITHOUT any permanent
> alterations to the stock interior), you've got yourself a customer.
>
> Talk about an un-tapped market, eh!

Now this is a good idea, cause jamming the cup between the emergency brake
and  the passenger seat gets old....

where could we make one. there is not enough room onthe drivers side. It
has to be on the passenger side or between the seats like a console, but
still has to have enough room to work the gear shift, and emergency brake.

Hey I know. eliminate the passenger seat for a cup holder. Just think the
weight reduction is a positive thing! no passenger, no seat. (j/k)

Do we have any plastic fab ppl out there?