RE: Scirocco.org a club?

I'm with Jim on this one. We are one club. The Club. Getting together
locally is awesome, but what is the real purpose of a local chapter? What
would the benefits be? I'm not sure that it really does anything for us as a
group.

Besides, if we start talking about chapters, then we need to start talking
about Presidents, Secretaries, Treasurers, blah, blah, blah. Then we get
into insurance issues, yearly dues, name copyrights, etc. Yuck. I really
like the "autonomous collective" bit myself. [insert Holy Grail references
here]

Neal
Scirocco.org Member