RE: Possible Scirocco.org merchandise?

Let's take this coffee cup thread one step further:

If you can come up with a tasteful, as-if-from-the-factory means of
"retro-fitting" a cupholder to my '88 16v (preferrably WITHOUT any permanent
alterations to the stock interior), you've got yourself a customer.

Talk about an un-tapped market, eh!

Neal (silly American: likes cup holders)