Re: I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

--- Jonas Karlsson <jonas85k@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Lessee, 88 cabrio.... basically the same motor, but with
> DIGIFANT
> management,

Wrong - the Cabby didn't go Digifant 'til 1990.

 and most likely a 3.67 final drive. That will
> make a huge
> difference over the CIS-lambda of the rocc, and a 3.89
> FD.

The 3.67 would be worse for acceleration, plus my 'roc has
a 4k / 3.94.  :)

> Oh, and the solution to the winter-car-blues is, of
> course, to come on out
> to Cali. Everyone else is here.

Yeah, especially all the cell-phone yapping SUV drivers
that cause bigtime damage to all those rustless 'rocs when
they crash into 'em!  I like Ohio well enough thanks. :p

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian